Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Gift to You as the Holiday Season Approaches

For most of us, there is no better time to do a family portrait that the holiday season. It's a multitaskers dream: Updates the kids faces to distant relatives, documents the growing family, takes care of holiday cards.

I also understand that times are tough, and not looking any easier. I have always believed that you shouldn't have to spend a car payment to get a great portrait. And because I firmly believe in going to a professional instead of using the self-timer on your camera, I am committed to getting you that great portrait and a great price.

Starting October 1st and going thru December 1st- any 30 min portrait session is $55
*Want to combine your baby's 6mo photo with your holiday photo- 30min- $55
*Birthday cake photos and family photos- 30min $55
*Individual photos of the kids and a family portrait- 30min $55

This also includes the weekend of October 2nd in Sedona and October 3rd in Prescott

Make everyone the envy of your family photo this holiday season!

1 comment:

  1. I am interested. How much for the pictures? Are you still putting them on CD? You may e-mail me at chuleta111@yahoo.com

    Thanks,
    Tricia Villalon

    ReplyDelete