Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sim & Calvin's Engagement

Cal & Sim are about to be married in a few weeks at one of the most hidden treasures in the valley- the Japanese Friendship Garden. I'm terribly excited to be shooting at the gardens, it's been a few years, and I'd likely give a left foot or at least a knee cap to shoot there year round. But I digress....:)

We spent roughly an hour just walking along downtown Tempe, the park, the lake and Mill ave. The best part being the 36" latex balloon that garnered lots of attention and was a really fun prop. Both being relatively quite, Sim's ideas for props were not only tons of fun, but really added a level of comfort and created playfulness I hadn't seen between them before.

Here are just a couple from their fantastic session. I can't wait for the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment