Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Why Zoom.Click.Drive

For the curious, why "Zoom.Click.Drive"?

Zoom- I am in perpetual motion- zooming off to one shoot or another. Zoom down the freeway, zoom between brides and grooms, zooming in and out of focal ranges to get amazing shots, zooming around to be the best I can at every shoot I have the opportunity to be a part of.

Click- camera shutter click, new idea click, new client click. I click between connecting points in a synapse to idea to product.

Drive- I spend A LOT of time in my truck- thank goodness for the hybrid. But there's also drive to produce the best session, the best representation of myself, the drive to conquer new concepts, markets, groups and competition. And yeah, I came up with the idea while driving and staring at the lane markers on the 202

2 comments:

  1. I like it. :)

    And when did you get a truck? (What kind?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember Randy Montgomery, I bought his late wife's ford explorer

    ReplyDelete